- The Seaford Public Library will host a blood drive from 2-8 p.m. Tuesday. The need for blood affects us all. Nine out of ten of us will need blood some time in our lives. For more on this, click here.
- On Tuesday, Aug. 20 at 7:30 p.m. at the Wantagh Library, learn appropriate preparations, precautions, security, insurance and protection for your family, pets, home and possessions. For more on this program, click here.
- On June 23, 11-year old Thomas Napoli underwent emergency surgery, and now his family needs the community's help for medical expenses. Click here for his story.
- Are you connected with Wantagh-Seaford Patch on social media? To like us on Facebook, click here. To follow us on Twitter, click this link.
- Today on Patch, Seaford Superintendent Brian Conboy responds to the change in common core standards and what that means for the students in his district. Check back at noon for more.