The will be open on Sundays from 2 to 4 p.m. during the months of July, August and September.
The museum, which is run by the , was the third schoolhouse in Seaford and then used as a firehouse. The 1893-built building on 3890 Waverly Ave., Seaford is a designated Town of Hempstead landmark with historic displays including a schoolroom area, a parlor, farming and carpentry tools, photos and a 1906 Seaford Skiff.
Admission to the Seaford Historical Museum is free. To view a video that provides some footgage of the museum from last fall's annual Seaford Family Harvest Fair, click .