Here are your replies:
- I would like to see the Wantagh Railroad Station renovated and streets paved the right way. Especially Park Avenue. All I see is patch work and it looks terrible.
- Lower my taxes!
- A traffic light on the corner of Stanford Court and Jerusalem avenue.
- Lower my taxes is number one. I would also like to see paved side streets and better cleanups at the train station and the ramp to the Wantagh Parkway from Sunrise Highway.
- I would love to see Merrick Road cleaned up. We need to start a beautify Seaford project. Make it look less like NYC. Planters and pretty light posts would be nice.
- Get rid of the wood chip mulch in the playgrounds and replace it with pea gravel or some other material.
- Definitely clean up the streets. No reason to have the amount of trash on the streets. Even use the inmates at Nassau County jail to clean up. Florida does it and I never see any trash on their roads and they pay less taxes, but get better service.
- Lower my taxes, re- pave the Wantagh parking lot where I fell & fractured my foot and make more parking space on Sunrise so I can park my car!