Here are the best photos of 2013:
- A tanker explosion closed Sunrise Highway in December leaving a spectacular fireball. Fortunately, nobody was seriously hurt.
- Some seagulls from Seaford during a snowstorm
- Angelica Balitsos looked positively royal when she was crowned Miss Wantagh.
- Wantagh business owner Joseph Marsh made us long for Hawaiian sunsets when he opened Maui Wowi in the summer.
- It looked like a fiery plane crash, but it was really a disaster drill that numerous agencies from around the area took part in.