- Sometime between Jan. 10 and Jan. 17, a netbook was taken from Verizon Wireless.
- On Feb. 7, Robert Camberdella, 59, of East Meadow, was arrested on Sunrise Highway, Bellmore and charged with fourth-degree grand larceny and counterfeiting.
- Sometime between Feb. 7 and Feb. 8, a pool heater was removed from a home on Lincoln Boulevard.
- It was reported that PVC fence on Queens Street was damaged on Feb. 11.
- On Feb. 12, Aaron Mingo, 33, of Roosevelt was arrested on Merrick Road, Bellmore and charged with two counts of third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, two counts of second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- Sometime between Feb. 1 and Feb. 7, a vehicle door handle was damaged.
- U.S. currency was removed from a vehicle on Berg Avenue on Feb. 7.
- On Feb. 7, a vehicle on First Street was entered and nothing was removed.
- The door to the East Meadow Fire Department was damaged on Feb. 9.
- On Feb. 10, Richard Ware, 48, of Elmont, was arrested at the Nassau County Jail in East Meadow and charged with petit larceny.
- On Feb. 6, a vehicle window was broken and various items were removed. The vehicle was parked on Hewlett Drive.
- On Feb. 9, a 2007 gray Toyota Corolla was stolen from a driveway on City Place.
- The front window at Kings Foot Spa was broken by an unknown suspect. This happened on Feb. 10.
- Sometime between Feb. 10 and Feb. 11, jewelry was reported stolen from a residence on Holland Way.
- Sometime between Jan. 30 and Feb. 1, a complainant discovered USC missing from her residence on Martin Court.
- On Feb. 8, Louis Guluzzi, 26, of Massapequa, was arrested at the Seventh Precinct in Seaford and charged with third-degree assault.
- On Feb. 9, Tanya Wilson, 41, of St. Albans, was arrested at the Seventh Precinct in Seaford and charged with petit larceny.
- An unknown suspect(s) stole CDs, amplifier, headphones and iPod from complainant’s 2006 white Toyota that was located on Alken Avenue. This incident was reported on Feb. 10.
- Sometime between Feb. 10 and Feb. 11, an unknown suspect stole a GPS from a gray Honda located on Holly Road.
- On Feb. 11, Deana Kamps, 26, of Elmhurst, was arrested on northbound Route 135 and charged with driving while intoxicated and three violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- On Feb. 7, an officer was alerted by a passerby that there was a fire behind Long Island Cheeseburger in the rear storage shed. The fire was extinguished by the Wantagh Fire Department and it was deemed unsuspicious.
- An unknown suspect smashed the Red Box DVD rental box that is located on Park Avenue. This happened on Feb. 10.
- Sometime between Feb. 12 and Feb. 13, damage to a 2012 brown Honda parked on Hemlock Place was done.
- On Feb. 13, Aaron Miller, 39, of Freeport, was arrested on Merrick Road near Beverly Road, Wantagh and charged with driving while intoxicated.