- On July 12, Peter Wagner, 30, of Lindenhurst, was arrested on Bellmore Avenue, Bellmore and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the second degree and three violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- Sometime between July 10 and July 12, license plates were removed from a car parked on Locust Avenue in North Bellmore.
- Two officers were injured while responding to a domestic incident on Catherine Place on July 12.
- On July 17, Bryan Escobar, 20, of East Meadow, was arrested on Merrick Road near Massapequa Avenue, Massapequa and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the first degree, driving while ability impaired by drugs, driving while ability impaired combined influence and four violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- A memorial was stolen from the front lawn of a Levittown home. To read the full story, .
- On July 11, a house was burglarized on Bannon Place in Massapequa Park, police said. The thief climbed in a side window and took money and papers.
- On July 13, Dawnmarie Austin, 57, of Amityville was arrested at Kohl’s, 5300 Sunrise Highway, Massapequa and charged with fourth-degree grand larceny.
- On July 15, a car was reported stolen on Spinning Wheel Road in Massapequa. The 2006 gray Honda was taken between 10 p.m. the night before and 4 a.m., police said.
- On July 15, Nicholas Damico, 23 of North Massapequa was arrested on North Oak Street and charged with Driving While Intoxicated, Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated, Leaving the Scene of an Incident without a Report and one violation of the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- On July 17, Bryan Escobar, 20 of East Meadow was arrested on Merrick Road near Massapequa Avenue, Massapequa and charged with Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle 1st, Driving While Ability Impaired by Drugs, Driving While Ability Impaired Combined Influence and four violations of the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- A bike was removed from a garage on Michael William Road on July 1.
- Sometime between July 8 and July 9, a vehicle was damaged while parked on Nassau Street.
- A person entered a vehicle through the passenger side front door sometime on July 9 and removed property. The vehicle was located on St. Johns Avenue.
- On July 12, Sean Corcoran, 18, of Merrick, was arrested at the Wantagh Park Yacht Club and charged with boating while intoxicated, unlawful possession of marijuana and two boating violations.
- A home on Beverly Road was entered through the side window on July 12. Jewelry was reported missing.
- An unknown substance was sprayed on a vehicle sometime between July 12 and July 13. The car was located on Hendrickson Avenue.
- On July 16, Alexis Smallwood, 19, of Charlotte, North Carolina was arrested at Chase Bank, 1696 Merrick Road, Merrick and charged with grand larceny in the fourth degree, forgery in the third degree and possession of a forged instrument.
- A man parked at on 4055 Merrick Road in Seaford reported to police on July 11 observing damage to his 2012 gray Nissan Maxima’s backup camera and one of his license plates removed.
- A home on New York Avenue in Seaford was burglarized on July 12. Police said an air conditioning unit, jewelry and cash were removed.
- The hood on a 2012 black Nissan Altima parked on Merrick Road in Seaford was reported damaged on July 14.
- A man reported discovering jewelry missing from on July 8. Police said the man left the jewelry on a bench while showering and later discovered it missing.