The following arrest information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
- On March 29, Michael McBride, 40, of Garden City, was arrested on Merrick Road near Bellmore Avenue, Bellmore and charged with driving while intoxicated.
- On March 28, a handbag was removed from a locker at Mepham High School.
- A car was keyed on Leslie Lane on March 31.
- On March 31, a complainant discovered that a section of their fence was missing. The incident occurred on Sunrise Highway
- On March 27, Helen Lonnie-Kohut, of Wantagh, was arrested at Pathmark for allegedly taking $98 worth of merchandise.
- Sometime on March 29, a trumpet was removed from a vehicle that was located on McArthur Street.
- Damage was done to a vehicle located on Marion Drive on March 29.
- A vehicle was damaged on March 30 while in the parking lot of 1918 Hempstead Turnpike.
- On March 31, items were removed from vehicles parked in the driveway on Bard Lane. No damage was done to the cars.
- Sometime between March 17 and March 24, a complainant discovered damage the basement window on Bay Avenue.
- On March 24, a complainant discovered the driver side window broken of their 2007 gray Honda. The car was located on Colonial Avenue.
- A complainant’s 2004 gray Porsche was keyed while parked on Merrick Road. The incident happened on March 24.
- Used vegetable oil from canisters behind on 3457 Merrick Road, Seaford was reported stolen on March 23. Police said other restaurants on Merrick Road with oil stolen included Mary’s Pizza in Wantagh and in Seaford.
- Money was stolen from a woman's wallet at on 4055 Merrick Road in Seaford while she was shopping on March 30.
- On April 1, Tyler Woods, 18,of Massapequa, was arrested at the Seventh Precinct in Seaford and charged with criminal possession of stolen property in the fourth degree.
- On April 2, Sabrina Torres, 38, of North Massapequa, was arrested at the Nassau County Police Department headquarters in Seaford and charged with fourth-degree grand larceny, petit larceny and third-degree identity theft.
- The netting on an athletic field at was discovered cut on March 29.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now