- On Jan. 31, Sean Callahan, 23, of Bellmore, was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Broadway, Massapequa and charged with criminal mischief in the third degree.
- On Feb. 1, Ju Lin, 39, of Jamaica, was arrested on Merrick Road, Bellmore and charged with counterfeiting in the second degree and manufacture or sale of an unauthorized recording or performance in the first degree.
- Sometime between Feb. 3 and Feb. 4, a fence on White Street was damaged.
- A burglary was reported on Feb. 4. The unknown suspect(s) gained entry through the basement window of a Bellmore Avenue home. No loss was reported.
- Money was taken from an unlocked vehicle that was located on Chestnut Avenue on Feb. 1.
- A vehicle fender was damaged while it was located on Stone Avenue on Feb. 2.
- Damage was reported done to a hotel room at the Coliseum Motor Inn. The damage was estimated to have been done between Feb. 3 and Feb. 4.
- A vehicle tire was slashed and a window was broken while it was located on Linda Drive on Feb. 4.
- On Feb. 5, a vehicle window was broken with a brick. The vehicle was located on Midland Drive.
- On Jan. 28, a vehicle located on Camp Avenue was reported damaged.
- Scrap metal was reported stolen from the Town of Hempstead Sanitation yard on Jan. 29.
- Sometime on Feb. 1, a checkbook and laptop bag was taken from an unlocked vehicle that was located on Merrick Avenue.
- Sometime between Feb. 3 and Feb. 4, locks on The Puppy Store were damaged.
- A T-Top was stolen from a red Chevy Corvette, which was located on Merrick Road, sometime between Feb. 3 and Feb. 4.
- The window of a vehicle located on Powell Place was broken on Feb. 4.
- On Feb. 5, Kevin Johnson was arrested for doing damage to a residential fence located on State Street.
- An unknown suspect(s) broke a window of complainant’s 2003 blue Chevy, which was located on Merrick Avenue, and stole a GPS on Feb. 6.
- Sometime between Jan. 31 and Feb. 1, an unknown suspect(s) slashed two tires on a complainant’s 2001 maroon dodge. This happened on Paddock Road.
- On Feb. 1, a complainant discovered the driver side window of vehicle broken and property stolen by unknown suspect(s). This incident took place at the Seaford LIRR station.
- An unknown suspect(s) ripped off a portion of complainant’s fence, which is located on Seminole Avenue, on Feb. 1.
- On Feb. 2, Thomas Crompton, 33, of Wantagh, was arrested behind Seaford Diner in Seaford and charged with petit larceny.
- On Feb. 1, David Seubert, 28, of Garden City, was arrested at Walters Avenue near Pine Street, Wantagh and charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated and leaving the scene of an incident without a report.
- On Feb. 2, Salvatore Adesso, 54, of Levittown, was arrested on Seamans Neck Road near Twisting Lane, Wantagh and charged with driving while intoxicated and aggravated driving while intoxicated.
- On Feb. 4, an unknown suspect(s) punctured a tire on complainant’s 2010 white Mitsubishi. This happened while the vehicle was located on Lufberry Avenue in Wantagh.
- On Feb. 4, Gregory Crofts, 23, of Massapequa, was arrested on Brookside Avenue near Sunrise Highway, Wantagh and charged with driving while intoxicated and one violation of the vehicle and traffic law.
- On Feb. 5, Arthur Adinolfi, 30, of Bay Shore, was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Wantagh Avenue, Wantagh and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the first degree, driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.