- Sometime between April 9 and April 10, a window was broken at a business on Newbridge Road.
- A complainant discovered a window broken on their 1997 white GMC and property stolen by an unknown suspect(s). The incident occurred between April 11 and April 12.
- An unknown suspect(s) stole $100 worth of items from CVS on North Jerusalem Road on April 11.
- On April 12, a house on Kopf Road was burglarized. Police said the suspect(s) entered the home through the rear door.
- Thomas Minerva, 49, of Bellmore was arrested and charged with second-degree assault after a complainant said that Minerva assaulted them with a milk crate.
- On April 7, a vehicle door was keyed. The vehicle was parked on Wilson Road South.
- A vehicle window was broken on Merrick Avenue on April 9.
- On April 12, an unknown suspect removed items from 7-11 on Hempstead Turnpike without paying.
- Michael Chirieleison from North Bellmore was arrested at Home Depot for allegedly attempting to remove property worth $41 from the store.
- On April 12, John Francescon, 43, of Levittown, was arrested at Sears, 800 Sunrise Mall, Massapequa and charged with petit larceny.
- Sometime between April 8 and April 9, a vehicle was removed from Garden Place.
- On April 9, a light bulb was removed from a motion sensor light on Merrick Avenue.
- On April 10, Robert Pure, 44, of Farmingdale, was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Central Boulevard, Merrick and charged with three counts of aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the third degree and unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the second degree.
- An unknown suspect or suspects damaged the windshield, mirrors and passenger door of complainant’s 1996 black Chevy then stole property from inside the vehicle. The car was located at Meroke Auto Repair and the incident happened sometime between April 11 and April 12.
- Sometime between April 12 and April 13, two Waverunners were stolen from Whaleneck Marina Center.
- Sometime between April 13 and April 14, two tires were slashed on Union Drive.
- On April 14, Jennifer Sychareune, 23, of Amityville, was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Henry Street, Merrick and charged with driving while intoxicated and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- On April 15, an unknown suspect(s) broke the driver side window of complainant’s 2001 black Jeep and stole an iPad, GPS, cell phone charger and USC. This happened on Lindenmere Drive.
- On April 15, Rodger Powell, 52, of Elmont was arrested on Merrick Road, Merrick and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the second degree.
- A side mirror on a 2007 black Nissan parked on Shore Place in Seaford was reported stolen on April 9.
- The Dairy Barn on 3900 Jerusalem Ave., Seaford was burglarized between April 11-12. Police said a door was broken with consumable items stolen.
- The fender of a 2008 black Toyota parked on Maplewood Drive in Seaford was reported scratched on April 12.
- On April 12, Angela Sottile, 19, of Wantagh was arrested at CVS on 2291 Merrick Road in Merrick and charged with fourth-degree grand larceny.
- On April 12, Josette Livingston, 22, of Wantagh was arrested at CVS, 2291 Merrick Road in Merrick and charged with fourth-degree grand larceny and resisting arrest.
- On April 13, Hugh McQuillan, 34, of East Massapequa was arrested on Woodland Avenue near Merrick Road in Wantagh and charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated and one vehicle and traffic law violation.
- A bicycle that was locked up at the was reported stolen on April 13.
- On April 14, Michael Dombrowski, 26, of Wantagh was arrested on Merrick Road near Park Boulevard in Massapequa Park and charged with driving while intoxicated.
- A metal pole was thrown through the windshield of a company van parked at the Verizon store on 2020 Wantagh Ave., Wantagh between April 13-16.
- On April 15, Patrick Sullivan, 21, of North Babylon and Angelo Tavella, 22, of Deer Park, were arrested on Railroad Avenue near Oakland Avenue in Wantagh and charged with third-degree assault. Police said the arrests followed several people being involved in a physical altercation at the Wantagh LIRR station.
- On April 16, Jaquan Joas, 21, of Amityville was arrested on Old Mill Road near Sunrise Highway in Wantagh and charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle as well as three vehicle and traffic law violations.