- Sometime between July 1 and July 2 the mirror of a vehicle parked on Oakfield Avenue was damaged.
- The window of a vehicle that was parked at the Long Island Rail Road Station in Bellmore was broken on July 6.
- On July 6, a car's window was shattered. The vehicle was parked on Pettit Avenue.
- Graffiti was discovered on Consumers Kitchen and Baths on June 30.
- Plates were removed from a car parked on Front Street on July 6.
- On July 6, a vehicle that was located on 2nd street was spray painted.
- A Levittown man was arrested early Wednesday morning after police found him drunk and in possession of pills following an accident on the Southern State Parkway. .
- A Levittown man was arrested at his home without incident on Wednesday on an arrest warrant from the state of Nevada. .
- On July 4, A Massapequa teen allegedly assaulted someone at a party on West Shore Drive, police said. Taylor Bocchiaro, 17, allegedly punched the victim in the face causing him to fall down and dislocate his shoulder shortly after 10 p.m. Bocchiaro and several other party guests then began to kick the victim, according to police. Boccharo was arrested the next day and and charged with assault 3rd.
- On July 4, an assault occurred Merrick Road near Roxbury Lane in Massapequa, police said. The victim was walking on Merrick with at 8:15 p.m. when a dark SUV approached. Someone in the SUV thew a full beer can out the window, striking the victim in the chest, police said.
- On July 7, Dominick Buoncora, 52 Fresh Meadows, was arrested on HIcksville Road in North Massapequa for allegedly stealing a woman's wallet from her pocketbook. He was charged with grand larceny 4th.
- On July 1, items were removed from vehicle while parked in the driveway of a Willis Avenue home. The victim was unsure if the vehicle was locked.
- A bike was removed from the front yard of a residence on Potter Avenue on July 2.
- Sometime between July 2 and July 3, a complainant discovered a tire from their 2004 Kia punctured. The vehicle was parked on Blanche Lane.
- An unknown suspect(s) painted a U.S. Postal Service mailbox on Shore Drive red. It was discovered on July 3.
- On July 3, Mario Mujica, 28, of Merrick, was arrested on Wynsum Avenue near Kirkwood Avenue, Merrick and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the second degree and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- Sometime between July 3 and July 5, damage was discovered done to the picnic benches at Chatterton School.
- On July 5, Liam Farrell, 19, of Oceanside, was arrested on Central Boulevard near Argyle Road, Merrick and charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- An unknown suspect(s) broke a vehicle window and stole property on July 5 while the vehicle was parked at the Merrick LIRR station.
- A vehicle window was broken while parked at the Merrick LIRR station on July 5.
- A bike was removed from a yard on Willis Avenue on July 6.
- It was discovered on July 7 that an unknown suspect(s) slashed the tires of complainant’s 2002 gray Nissan Exterra while it was parked on Branch Lane.
- An unknown suspect dented the roof of a 2005 tan Chevy Malibu parked in the driveway of a home on Seamans Neck Road in Seaford sometime between June 30-July 3.
- On July 3, John McKnight, 36, of Massapequa Park was arrested at in Seaford and charged with criminal mischief, operating a vessel while intoxicated, failure to stop or report a boat accident and navigational lights not displayed.
- The driver side window and mirror of a 2009 black Jeep parked on Baylis Road in Seaford was damaged on July 4.
- On July 5, Keith Carrieri, 30, of Seaford was arrested on Merrick Road in Seaford and charged with first-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and third-degree aggravated unlicensedoperation of a motor vehicle.
- On July 5, Adrian Roberts, 19, of Copiague was arrested at the Nassau County headquarters in Seaford and charged with third-degree burglary.
- Dominick Buoncora, 52, of Fresh Meadows, Queens was arrested on July 7 at in Seaford and charged with fourth-degree grand larceny. Police said the suspect removed a woman's wallet from her pocketbook. The suspect then proceeded to remove cash and a debit card and left the wallet in the rink's men’s room, according to police.
- On July 7, Jeffrey Wagner, 35, of Rockville Centre was arrested on Jerusalem Avenue near Washington Avenue in Seaford and charged with driving while intoxicated.
- On July 7, Randy Gotterup, 23, of Inwood was arrested on Seamans Neck Road near Allen Court in Seaford and charged with driving while ability impaired, driving while abilityimpaired-combined influence, first-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and three vehicle and traffic law violations.
- A man on Kings Road in Wantagh reported on July 3 that the passenger side window of his 2008 gold BMW and wallet with cash and credit cards was missing.
- A biycle, scooter and assorted tools were reported stolen from a detached unlocked garage on Mermaid Avenue in Wantagh between June 30-July 5.
- A PVC fence at the was damaged sometime between July 3-5.
- Eggs were thrown at a 2000 red Ford Taurus on Twin Lane South in Wantagh between July 6-7 causing damage to the vehicle.
- On July 8, Thomas Desroches, 21, of Levittown was arrested on Jones Avenue in Wantagh and charged with third-degree criminal mischief, petit larceny, driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated and one vehicle and traffic law violation. Police said an officer observed Desroches driving with his view obstructed by a wooden “Wantagh Library” sign. The arrestee admitted the sign was stolen, police said.
- On July 9, John Kirschbaum, 18, of Wantagh was arrested at the Nassau County Seventh Precinct headquarters in Seaford and charged with second-degree burglary.