- Damage was done to a vehicle bumper sometime between Jan. 20 and Jan. 22. This took place on Ennabrock Road.
- A 47-year-old male victim was robbed while making a delivery for a local Chinese restaurant. See all the details .
- On Jan. 24, Ziola Contreras, 41 of Bellmore, was arrested at JC Penny, 600 Sunrise Mall, Massapequa and charged with petit larceny.
- Sometime between Jan. 25 and Jan. 26, an iPod was removed from a car that was located on Newbridge Road.
- A residence on Bellmore Avenue was entered through the side door on Jan. 27. Jewelry was reported missing.
- Damage was done to the interior of an unlocked vehicle that was located on Grand Avenue. This incident happened sometime between Jan. 27 and Jan. 28.
- The Robbery Squad arrested Frank Jackson, 47, of Lakeview on Jan. 27 in connection with a robbery at the Roslyn Savings Bank, which occurred on Jan. 9.
- Coins were removed from an unlocked vehicle that was located on Earl Place East. This happened sometime between Jan. 25 and Jan. 26.
- Sometime between Jan. 25 and Jan. 27, it was discovered that money and the registration were removed from an unlocked vehicle on Earl Place East.
- Coins were removed from a vehicle that was located on Earl Place West. This happened sometime between Jan. 25 and Jan. 26.
- Sometime between Jan. 27 and Jan. 28, resident lattice was damaged on Casper Avenue.
- On Jan. 28, it was reported that a chimney cap was removed from a home on Cypress Avenue.
- A chimney cap was removed from a home on Woods Avenue on Jan. 28.
- On Jan. 24, money was taken from an unlocked car that was located on State Street. The money was in a wallet that was left in the vehicle.
- A woman was fatally struck and killed on Jan. 25 while attempting to cross Sunrise Highway at Hewlett Avenue. See the full story .
- On Jan. 25, James Campay, 41, of Freeport, was arrested on Sunrise Highway, Merrick and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the second degree and three violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- A home on Julian Lane was entered through a basement window on Jan. 26. Jewelry, a pocketbook and USC were taken from the home.
- On Jan. 29, an unknown suspect(s) stole complainant’s wallet, credit cards and personal papers from his locked locker at .
- Also at Xtreme Gym on Jan. 29, an unknown suspect(s) stole complainant’s keys, wallet, USC, personal papers and sweatshirt from a locked gym locker.
- A 49-year-old woman was hit by a vehicle was attempting to cross Sunrise Highway. She was taken to NUMC in serious condition.
- On Jan. 26, Felicia Kessler, 48, of Oceanside, was arrested at the Seventh Precinct in Seaford and charged with leaving the scene of an accident.
- According to detectives, Gregory Scott, 57, of Far Rockaway, Queens, was arrested for forgery in Seaford.
- On Jan. 24, officers received a call for a noise complaint. Upon arrival at said location many youths were discovered in the basement with numerous open beer containers. The youths were released to their parents who responded to the scene. The host, a 19-year-old female, was issued an appearance ticket for social host law.
- A pocketbook was stolen from Long Island Cheeseburger by an unknown suspect(s) on Jan. 26.
- A Babylon man was arrested in Wantagh for resisting arrest. Cocaine was also found in his vehicle. See the full story .
- The air conditioner unit was pushed in at The Cup, located at 3268 Railroad Ave. No other loss was reported. This happened on Jan. 27.
- On Jan. 30, Daniel Ralph Dierberger, 42, of Wantagh, was arrested on Brooklyn Avenue, Seaford and charged with burglary in the third degree.