- A GPS device was stolen from a car while it was parked on Bedford Avenue in Bellmore between 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. on June 2.
- Police were called to a house on Judith Drive in Bellmore on June 4 around 12:30 p.m. after a resident discovered assorted jewelry was missing from a jewelry box.
- Police arrested Dennis Carley, of East Meadow, at the 7-11 located at 2700 North Jerusalem Ave. for shoplifting on June 5 at 5:21 a.m. The items totaled $18.
- On June 6, John Demaille, 30, of Wantagh, was arrested on Merrick Road, near Newbridge Road in Bellmore, and charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle in the third degree, unlawful possession of marijuana and five violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- Nearly a dozen people were arrested and a police officer's hand was fractured at the Nassau University Medical Center early Saturday morning. Click here for the full story.
- On June 4, it was reported that damage was done to a brick light stanchion on Sally Court.
- Sometime between May 29 and May 30, a vehicle window was damaged and a items were removed from a vehicle on Kees Place.
- A cell phone was reported stolen from a locker at Calhoun on June 1. The incident is estimated to have happened between 4 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- On June 3, a vehicle window was broken in the Merrick LIRR lot. Police estimate this happening between 8 a.m. and 11:30 p.m.
- An unkown suspect threw a rock through a second-story window of the Merrick professional center located at 2174 Hewlett Avenue sometime between June 4 and June 5. The suspect then also used a paintball gun to damage the outside of the building.
- Sometime between June 5 and June 6, hanging baskets and holders were stolen from the front lawn of a home on Sans Avenue.
- Between May 29 and May 30, a second floor window on Hilaire Way in Seaford was damaged. It is possible that the damage was done with a BB Gun.
- On June 2, Sean Gauci, age 36 of Seaford, was arrested on Seamans Neck Road near Franklin Avenue, Seaford and charged with driving while intoxicated, unlawful possession of marijuana and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- Jared Saperstein, age 18 of Seaford was arrested on June 5 while on Seamans Neck Road, Seaford and charged with obstruction of government administration in the second degree.
- On June 6 on Jerusalem Avenue in Seaford, a suspect punched a complainant in the nose, knocking her to the ground. The suspect then began kicking her in the face and nose causing substantial pain and breaking her glasses.
- On June 2, Complainant’s iPad was stolen from a 2010 black Mercedes while complainant was in Salpino Italian deli.
- On June 4, it was reported that a diamond engagement ring was stolen from the bedroom of a home on Seaford Court.
- On Argyle Road, a complainant observed a group of youths hanging out, then heard commotion outside his residence and saw a subject stepping onto and over his 2006 white Chevy causing damage. This happened on June 4.
- An employee at Hemingway’s Bar returned to her unlocked 1998 black Nissan and realized that a cell phone charger, Magellan GPS with accessories, and iPod classic where stolen. This incident took place on June 5.