- There was graffiti found on a bus and a fence on Newbridge Road. Police estimate that the damage was done between Aug. 8 and Aug. 9.
- Sometime between Aug. 10 and Aug. 11, items were removed from a vehicle that was parked in a driveway on Oakfield Avenue.
- On Aug. 13, there was damage reported to a sunroof on Lafayette Street.
- Michael Fabrizio, 30, of Bellmore, was arrested on Sunrise Highway Aug. 15 and charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- Sometime between Aug. 7 and Aug. 8, a vehicle was keyed on Stuyvesant Avenue.
- The glass window of a garage was broken on Stuyvesant Avenue between Aug. 11 and Aug. 14.
- Graffiti was found on the roof of a building on Prospect Avenue. Police estimate that the damage was done between Aug. 8 and Aug. 9.
- An iPod was stolen from complainant’s vehicle that was parked in the driveway on Charlotte Drive sometime between Aug. 10 and 11. Complainant was advised that an arrestee was in possession of his stolen property.
- On Aug. 11, a pocketbook was found on Merrick Avenue and Byron Road. There was identification in the pocketbook. Complainant stated she discovered her pocketbook missing from her 1996 green Chrysler that she kept unlocked.
- Sometime between Aug. 11 and 12, a rear window of a 2009 blue Honda was broken by an unknown suspect on Central Parkway.
- A complainant saw two suspects in the driveway trying the handles on her vehicle that was parked on Merrick Avenue on Aug. 13. The suspects fled on Merrick Avenue and complainant followed them to confront them about her pocketbook being stolen the night prior. Suspects were taken into custody because they were found to be in possession of property from another larceny.
- On Aug. 13, Kevin Fortune, 23, of Central Islip, was arrested on Dobson Avenue near Lipphold Street. He was charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, unauthorized use of a vehicle in the third degree, driving while ability impaired and one violation of the vehicle and traffic law.
- An ice maker was reported stolen on Aug. 7 from a backyard on Kevin Road.
- A GPS was stolen from a vehicle parked in a driveway on Waverly Avenue between Aug. 6 to 7.
- The side view mirror of a 1988 blue Nissan parked on South Seamans Neck Road was reported damaged on Aug. 11. A gas cap was also stolen from the vehicle, police said.
- On Aug.13, Michael Digraziano, 20, of Wantagh was arrested on Merrick Road near Route 135 in Seaford and charged with operation of a motor vehicle after having consumed alcohol under the age of 21.
- A three-week old installed copper cable was stolen from the Cedar Creek Sewage Treatment Plant between July 18 to Aug. 10.
- On Aug. 10, Derlis Chavarria, 22, of Hampton Bays was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Jones Avenue and charged with driving while intoxicated and four vehicle and traffic law violations.
- Assorted items were reported stolen on Aug.10 from a 2006 gray Jeep parked on Oakland Avenue. The stolen items included two fishing reels, a stereo, a multi- meter, camera, camera tripod, and two GPSs.
- A window was reported broken on a railroad car that dates back to 1912 at the on Aug. 11.
- A bicycle was stolen from an unlocked garage on Beech Street sometime between Aug. 10-12.
- A school bus undergoing repairs at was vandalized and the rear plate was stolen on Aug. 13.
- Two sections of a stockade fence were damaged at on Aug. 13.