- On May 26 between 1 a.m. and 7 p.m., the driver side window of a resident's 2000 red Ford Explorer was damaged with a pellet gun while parked on Merrick Road in Bellmore.
- At approximately 10:30 p.m on May 27, a hole was found in the vinyl siding of a residence on Oak Street in Bellmore.
- Between May 29 at 10 p.m. and May 30 at 8 a.m., copper wire was stolen from several LIPA trucks while parked at the National Grid facility located on Sunrise Highway in Bellmore.
- A vehicle window was broken and various items were removed sometime between 10 p.m. and 11:59 p.m. on May 20. The vehicle was located on Hempstead Turnpike.
- On May 21, black graffiti was found on Prospect Avenue and reported to the police. The graffiti was not bias or anti-semetic.
- On May 27, Robert Winckelmann was arrested at Home Depot in East Meadow for shoplifting goods totaling $282.
- An unknown suspect caused a dent in a door of a car that was located on Barkley Avenue. The damage was found on May 28.
- On May 29, the TD Bank on the corner of Hempstead Turnpike and Merrick Avenue was robbed. According to police, a male black subject entered the bank and verbally demanded money from a teller. After obtaining an unknown amount of money, he fled out of the front door and into the parking lot. The subject is described as 6’0” to 6’1” tall with a medium build, 25 to 30 years old and was wearing an orange long sleeved button down dress shirt with a black tank top worn underneath. The subject had brown tinted sunglasses on and a bucket-type hat.
- Between May 23 and May 24, dog items and accessories were stolen from Exotic Paws. According to police, the rear door glass was broken.
- The glass/screen front door of a home on Pearsall Avenue was reported broken on May 23.
- A cell phone was stolen out of a locker at Calhoun on May 24.
- On May 24, a pool pump was stolen from a home on Halyard Drive.
- While playing handball in Merrick Road Park on May 25, an argument ensued. The suspect punched victim in the face three times causing him to lose consciousness.
- On May 26, a back door of a residence on Meadowbrook Road was reported broken.
- Sometime from May 28 to May 29, a 2004 white Dodge Pickup driver side window was damaged. According to police, the damage was possibly by a bb gun.
- On May 25, the rear window of a Porsche Caynne was broken and a pocketbook with contents was stolen in front of the Beach Bum Tanning on Merrick Road.
- On May 26, Keith Riordan, age 49 of Floral Park, was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Route 135, Seaford and charged with driving while intoxicated, first degree aggravated unlicensed, two counts of aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle in the third degree and six violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- A diamond ring was reported stolen from a residence on Day Street in Seaford on May 28.
- On May 26 between 3:45 p.m. and 5:15 p.m. an unknown suspect(s) stole an iPod from a 1998 Mercury Marquis in the St. Francis de Chantel parking lot.
- On May 27, Patricia Cacciola, age 48 of Levittown, was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Beech Street, Wantagh and charged with driving while intoxicated and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- A statue of the Blessed Mother was stolen from the front lawn of a home on Hawthorne Drive in North Wantagh on May 28.
- On May 29, Brian Adams, age 22 of Bohemia was arrested on Bayview Ave near Bellport Avenue in Wantagh and charged with driving while intoxicated and three violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- On May 29, Kevin Conway, age 23 of East Patchogue was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Grove Street in Wantagh and charged with driving while intoxicated and one violation of the vehicle and traffic Law.
- Sometime between 5 p.m. on May 29 and 11 a.m. on May 30, the driver side mirror of a gray 2010 Toyota was damaged.