- Jewelry and electronics were taken from a home on Bedell Street on May 15. The suspect entered through the rear window.
- On May 15, Penny Palmer of Bellmore was arrested for removing $185 worth of items from Walmart on 1123 Jerusalem Ave. in Uniondale
- On May 19, an unknown suspect (s) shattered the rear window of a complainant's 2001 white Ford Windstar parked on Bellmore Avenue.
- Sometime between May 13 and May 14, change was removed from two cars that were located on Cole Drive.
- According to police, Jason Hurtes, of Westbury, was charged with removing $45 worth of goods from Home Depot.
- John Trane, of Great Neck, was also charged with removing items from Home Depot. He allegedly removed $419 worth of goods from the store.
- Sometime between May 19 and May 20, a vehicle window was damaged. The vehicle was located on Meadowoods Drive.
- On May 20, a vehicle located on 3rd Street was damaged by pellets from a BB gun.
- On May 11 Somebody broke in through the rear door of a home on Toronto Avenue. police said. The incident occurred at about 7 p.m. and nothing was taken.
- On May 12, a Massapequa Park woman was arrested at Macy’s at the Sunrise Mall and charged with petty larceny.
- On May 13, a car break-in was reported on Boston Avenue, police said. Cash was taken from the vehicle sometime between 11 p.m. the night before and 7 a.m.
- On May 13, Marcus Rocha, 20, of Massapequa Park, was arrested on Charles Avenue, Massapequa Park and charged with driving while intoxicated.
- On May 13, an Amityville man was arrested at Macy’s at the Sunrise Mall and charged with petty larceny.
- On May 14, an Island Park man was arrested at TJ Maxx, 5500 Sunrise Highway, Massapequa and charged with petty larceny.
- On May 14,an East Massapequa man was arrested at the 7th Precinct in Seaford and charged with two counts of petty larceny.
- According to police, Angelo Menna, of Merrick, was charged with removing $185 worth of items from the Uniondale Walmart.
- Three vehicles had their windows broken and property removed on May 17 while parked on the LIRR station.
- On May 18, an unknown suspect(s) smashed the rear window of complainant’s 1990 red Ford Taurus that was parked in the driveway of a home on Illona Lane.
- Sometime between May 19 and May 20, an Ipod and charger removed from an unlocked vehicle that was parked on Margaret Boulevard.
- Vehicle windows were damaged sometime between May 19 and May 20. The vehicle was located on Ava Street.
- Sometime between May 19 and May 20, a fence located on Faye Court was damaged by graffiti.
- On May 18, a 17-year old male from Seaford was arrested at the Nassau County Police Department headquarters and charged with leaving the scene of an incident without a report.
- The hood of a 2001 red BMW parked on Park Avenue in Wantagh was reported keyed on May 14.
- A man reported finding his bicycle and bike lock stolen from the on May 17.
- Raymond Hanley, 27, of Wantagh was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated at West Park Avenue in Long Beach on May 20.
- A rear window at on 2667 Bayview Ave., Wantagh was reported shattered on May 21.