- Two metal sewage exhaust caps were stolen from the building on Jerusalem Road on June 10.
- On June 13, a complainant said that property she left inside of her 2005 Honda was stolen. The car was parked on Washington Avenue.
- On June 11, a vehicle window was broken while located on Lancaster Avenue.
- Sometime between June 11 and June 14, windows of a vacant home on Hempstead Turnpike were damaged.
- An electric scooter was stolen from a location on Hempstead Turnpike on June 5.
- On June 13, a stack of newspapers were stolen from Sak Smoke Shop.
- According to police, Carlos Centeno allegedly removed $458 worth of items from Home Depot on June 14.
- On June 9, police reported a petty larceny on Hempstead Tpke.
- On June 9, two petty larceny's were reported at the in Levittown, located at 3850 Hempstead Tpke.
- On June 9, a robbery was reported at the intersection of Polaris Dr. and Zenith Ln.
- On June 9, a burglary was reported at a home on Spiral Ln.
- On June 11, a petty larceny was reported at a home on Hamlet Rd.
- On June 12, police reported criminal mischief at , located at 3068 Hempstead Tpke.
- On June 12, police reported criminal mischief at a home on Elmtree Ln.
- On June 13, criminal mischief was reported at Marie Montessori School, located at 5 N. Village Grn.
- On June 13, a petty larceny was reported at , located at 3377 Hempstead Tpke.
- On June 12, a home on Clocks Boulevard was burglarized, police said. The home was vacant and the the buglar took copper piping.
- On June 12, Stephanie Johnson, 29, of Massapequa Park was arrested and charged with Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle 3rd, Operation of a Motor Vehicle with Registration Suspended and one violation of the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- On June 12, a Massapequa was arrested at Wal-Mart at the Sunrise Mall and charged with two counts of Petit Larceny.
- 'On June 14, a Deer Park woman was arrested at Wal-Mart at the Sunrise Mall and charged with petty larceny.
- On June 14, a Deer Park woman was arrested at Wal-Mart, at the Sunrise Mall and charged with petty larceny.
- On June 14, an Amityville woman was arrested at Wal-Mart at the Sunrise Mall, Massapequa and charged with petty larceny.
- On June 17, William Wade, 49, of Springfield Gardens was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Broadway, Massapequa and charged with Petit Larceny, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle 3rd and 2 violations of the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- On June 12, Antonio Serrano, 48, of Merrick, was arrested at the Nassau County headquarters in Seaford and charged with petit larceny.
- An unknown suspect(s) entered complainant’s 2011 white Cadillac and 2010 gray Lexus, which were parked in a driveway on Shore Drive, and stole a radar detector, iPod and CDs. This incident happened on June 12.
- On June 14, Patrick Wagner, 49, of Bethpage, was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Babylon Turnpike, Merrick and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the second degree.
- On June 16, a vehicle was keyed while parked at Pat’s Farms.
- Jewelry was removed from complainant’s table during a Greek festival at St. Demetrios Church. This happened between June 16 and June 17.
- A registration sticker was removed from a truck parked at Merrick Avenue and Jerusalem Avenue on June 17.
- A home on Brook Lane in Seaford was burglarized on June 12 with the side window’s pried. No items were removed.
- A man reported on June 13 that his wallet was stolen from on 3482 Sunrise Highway in Seaford. Police said the man forgot his wallet in a booth at the restaurant and when he returned it was no longer there.
- The screen of a Red Box video kiosk outside of 7-Eleven on 4020 Sunrise Highway in Seaford was reported damaged sometime between Jun 12-14. Another report of damage to the Red Box was made on June 18.
- The back window of the former Seaford Avenue School building on 2165 Seaford Ave., Seaford was reported damaged sometime between Jun 14-15.
- Soccer and lacrosse nets at in Seaford were reported damaged sometime between June 16-17.
- A criminal mischief incident was reported on Wishbone Lane in Wantagh on June 11.
- A picket fence on Oxford Road in Wantagh was spray painted with what police termed “unintelligible words” between June 13 and June 16.
- On June 15, Kevin Weil, 26, of Wantagh was arrested on Sycamore Avenue near Regis Street in Wantagh and charged with driving while intoxicated, third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and three vehicle and traffic law violations.
- On June 15, Gregory Crofts, 24, of Massapequa was arrested on Oakdale Court near Bayview Avenue in Wantagh and charged with two counts of first-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, driving while intoxicated, leaving the scene and one vehicle and traffic law violation.
Want to stay up-to-date on all the local crime? Click here to get crime updates sent directly to your inbox.