The information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's Seventh Precinct and First Precinct incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- A home on Cherywood Place in Seaford was burglarized on August 7. Police said the point of an entry was through a rear door and jewlery was stolen.
- Tires were damaged and a passenger window was broken on a vehicle parked on Holiday Park Drive in Wantagh on August 8.
- On Aug. 9, two Queens teems a were arrested on Riverside Drive in Wantagh and charged with third-degree criminal tresspass.
- A house on Harbor Boulevard in Seaford was burglarized on August 9 with jewelry and cash removed. Police said the point of entry into the home was through a front door.
- On Aug. 11, Russell Howard, 30, of South Farmingdale was arrested on Merrick Road near Seamans Neck Road in Seaford and charged with driving while intoxicated.
- A 2010 black Toyota Rav4 parked on Sidney Court in Seaford was keyed sometime between Aug. 11-12.
- Black marker and paint were discovered written on two fences on Bourne Court in Wantagh on Aug. 13.
- On Aug. 13, Spiro Kyriazos, 44, of Bethpage was arrested at the Nassau County Police Department headquarters in Seaford and charged with petit larceny.
- On Aug. 13, Michael Parker, 38, of Wantagh was arrested on Bayview Avenue near Islip Court in Wantagh and charged with second-degree assault, seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle. Police said the male victim was sitting on a patio when Parker struck him in the mouth with a metal plate. The victim lost teeth from the assault, according to police.