The information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's Seventh Precinct incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- On July 24 between 9:30 a.m. and 9:40 p.m., an unknown suspect(s) broke a bike lock and stole a bicycle from the Wantagh LIRR train stration.
- On July 24 between 12:01 a.m. and 7 a.m., a complainant discovered scratch marks on their 2012 gray Toyota that went from the passenger side front bumper to the rear bumper. The incident occurred on Willow Street in Wantagh.
- On July 27, Hossein Bashang, 57 of Wantagh, was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Seamans Neck Road in Seaford and charged with driving while intoxicated and four violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- On July 28 at approximately 11:50 p.m., an unknown suspect(s) broke the rear window of a 2006 tan Chevy on Twin Lane North in Wantagh.
- On July 30, Michael Falk, 21, Wantagh, was arrested on Spruce Street and charged with grand larceny in the third degree.