The following information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department's Seventh Precinct. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- The Dairy Barn on 3990 Jerusalem Ave., Seaford was reported burglarized between June 6 and 7. No lost items were reported.
- A person at on 4055 Merrick Rd., Seaford reported that they noticed their wallet stolen on June 8.
- A bicycle was stolen from the driveway of a home on Walters Avenue in Wantagh between June 7-9.
- A man’s wallet was removed from his vehicle at the on 3736 Merrick Rd, Seaford on June 9.
- The outside office window of Rapuzzi, Columbo and Rosenberg on 3661 Park Ave., Wantagh was reported broken causing damage to complainant’s computer on June 11.
- A wallet was reported stolen from in Wantagh on June 11.
- The front window of Mary’s Pizza on 3453 Merrick Rd., Wantagh was reported broken on June 12.