The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's Seventh Precinct incident reports. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate a conviction.
- A woman reported that jewlery was discovered missing from her home on Ionia Street in Seaford on Feb. 6.
- A house on Hardland Road in Seaford was burglarized on March 5 with a pocketbook stolen. Entry into the home was gained through the front door.
- A woman on Wolkow Avenue in Seaford reported that she received a kidnapping scam phone call on March 5. The caller stated that her father was in an accident.
- A blue-colored 2003 Mercury Mountaineer was reported stolen from S Seamans Neck Road in Seaford on March 9.
- The rear window of a vehicle parked in the Town of Hempstead municipal lot next to Dunkin Donuts on Sunrise in Wantagh was discovered broken on March 10. No items were reported stolen from inside the vehicle.