The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's Seventh Precinct incident reports. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate a conviction.
- The driver side mirror of a vehicle parked on Clark Street in Seaford was discovered broken on Feb. 26.
- The driver side of a vehicle parked at Chase Bank on 1201 Wantagh Ave. in Wantagh was found damaged on Feb. 28.
- A vehicle parked in the Wantagh Long Island Rail Road Station parking lot had a window broken and GPA and radio removed on Feb. 28.
- A patio table was reported stolen from the backyard of a home on Beverly Road in Wantagh on March 3.
- A man on Ocean Avenue in Seaford reported that his mailbox was damaged on March 3. Several other residences in that ares also had their mailboxes damaged.