The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's Seventh Precinct incident reports. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate a conviction.
- Personal property was reported stolen from a vehicle parked at Capital One Bank on 3230 Sunrise Highway in Wantagh on Feb. 19.
- Boxes that were being delivered by UPS to Brands Cycles & Fitness in Wantagh were stolen on Feb. 21.
- A man reported that the vehicle he parked in the northwest parking lot of the Jones Beach Hotel on 3275 Byron St. in Wantagh was missing when he returned to it on Feb. 22.
- On Feb. 23, Jaclyn Lino, 19, of Farmingdale was arrested on the Seaford-Oyster Bay Expressway at Exit 3 and charged with driving while intoxicated as well as three vehicle and traffic law violations.
- A man on Nimrod Street in Seaford reported to police on Feb. 25 that he discovered a footprint entering his home from an interior car door and in the upstairs bedroom. No loss of items was reported.