The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's Seventh Precinct incident reports. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate a conviction.
- On Dec. 26, Brandi McAndrews, 22, of Patchogue was arrested at the intersection of Mattituck Avenue and Harbor Boulevard in Seaford and charged with driving while intoxicated, leaving the scene of an incident as well as one vehicle and traffic law violation.
- Damage was reported to the exit sign at McDonalds’s on 1946 Wantagh Ave., Wantagh on Dec. 29.
- At 1:26 a.m. on New Year’ Day, a 911 call was received for an intoxicated and disorderly female on a train at the Wantagh Long Island Rail Road Station. Officers entered train to remove the woman and she resisted. The woman, Liberty Rodriguez, 31, of Woodhaven was arrested and charged with second-degree assault, resisting arrest, obstructing government administration and trespassing.
- On New Year’s Day at 3:10 a.m., Courtney Barham, 31, of Roosevelt was arrested at the corner of Sunrise Highway and Wantagh Avenue and charged with first-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and one vehicle and traffic law violation.
- At 3:42 a.m. on New Year’s Day, Urszula Zakrzewska, 45, of Linden N.J. was arrested at the corner of Oakland Avenue and Sunrise Highway in Wantagh and charged with driving while intoxicated as well as two vehicle and traffic violations.