The information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's Seventh Precinct incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- A man reported discovering jewelry missing from on July 8. Police said the man left the jewelry on a bench while showering and later discovered it missing.
- A man parked at on 4055 Merrick Road in Seaford reported to police on July 11 observing damage to his 2012 gray Nissan Maxima’s backup camera and one of his license plates removed.
- On July 12, Sean Corcoran, 18, of Merrick was arrested at the Marina and charged with boating while intoxicated, unlawful possession of marijuana and two boating violations.
- A home on New York Avenue in Seaford was burglarized on July 12. Police said an air conditioning unit, jewelry and cash were removed.
- The hood on a 2012 black Nissan Altima parked on Merrick Road in Seaford was reported damaged on July 14.