The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's Seventh Precinct and Second Precinct incident reports.
- A home on Whelan Place in Seaford was burglarized on Sept. 10 with assorted jewelry, a laptop and camera stolen.
- A boat fender was discovered missing from a vessel in a slip at Precision Marine in Seaford on Sept. 21.
- Bleachers and nets were reported damaged at Cedar Creek Park in Seaford on Sept. 22.
- The rear passenger window of a car on Beech Street in Wantagh was reported damaged on Sept. 23 by a BB gun.
- A GPS and cigarettes were reported stolen from a white GMC Suburban parked on Clark Street in Seaford on Sept. 24.
- On Sept. 24, Scott Glazer, 44, of Seaford was arrested at the Nassau County Police Department's Seventh Precinct headquarters in Seaford and charged with petit larceny.