The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's Seventh Precinct and Southhold Town Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- An attempted burglary of a home on Jerusalem Avenue in Seaford was reported on Sept. 7. Police said the suspect tried to enter the house through a rear window.
- A home on Hollis Lane in Seaford was burglarized on Sept. 8 with jewelry stolen. Police said entry into the house was made through a rear window.
- Two bales of cardboard were reported stolen from in Wantagh on Sept. 6.
- Eileen Polla, 50, of Wantagh, was charged with driving while intoxicated on Sept. 9 at 8:56 p.m., after police stopped her for speeding on Sound Avenue in Mattituck and found her to be intoxicated, detectives said. She was arrested and transported to Southold Town Police headquarters in Peconic where she was lodged until her arraignment in the morning.
- On Sept. 10, Cecilia Cruz, 19, of Baldwin was arrested on Sunrise Highway in Wantagh and charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and one vehicle and traffic law violation.
- Money was reported missing from a 1998 green Ford Windstar parked on Wantagh Avenue in Wantagh on Sept. 11.
Erin Schultz contributed to this report.