The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's Seventh Precinct and Second Precinct incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- A “Welcome to Seaford” sign posted on Merrick Road near the Seaford-Oyster Bay Expressway was reported damaged on Aug. 14.
- A man reported on Aug, 15 that his iPhone was from his gray Mercedes parked on Sunrise Highway in Wantagh
- A windshield on a vehicle parked in Red Maple Drive in Wantagh was reported smashed on Aug. 15.
- The rear window of a vehicle parked on Pineneck Road in Seaford was reported smashed on Aug. 17.
- A home on Stephen Lane in Wantagh was burglarized sometime between Aug. 16-19 with jewelry stolen. The point of entry into the house was through a side window.
- On Aug. 18, Jonathon Lewis, 26, of Wheatly Heights was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Oakland Avenue in Wantagh and charged with third-degree grand larceny, fourth-degree criminal mischief and false impersonation. The arrest came after a man discovered a broken window and assorted electronics missing from his 2008 black Lexus parked on Collins Street in Seaford.
- On Aug. 18, Dahshay Knight, 20, of Roosevelt was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Oakland Avenue in Wantagh and charged with petit larceny and false impersonation.
- On Aug. 18, John Lynch, 26, of Seaford was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Seamans Neck Road in Seaford and charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated as well as four vehicle and traffic violations
- A man reported damage to his fence on New York Avenue in Seaford on Aug. 19.