The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's Seventh Precinct and First Precinct incident reports. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate a conviction.
- A man reported discovering a catalytic converter missing from his vehicle while it was parked at the Seaford Long Island Rail Road Station on Jan. 30.
- A man reported on Feb. 1 that his catalytic converter was stolen from the Seaford Long Island Rail Road Station. He said his catalytic converter was also stolen one year ago.
- Jewelry was reported stolen from an apartment on Cedar Street in Seaford on Feb. 2.
- A vehicle parked on Ladonia Street in Seaford was reported damaged possibly by a baseball bat between Feb. 2-3.
- On Feb. 4, Andrew Reyes, 30 of Islip Terrace was arrested at at the corner of Wantagh Avenue and Sunrise Highway in Wantagh and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and two vehicle and traffic law violations.