- On Feb. 20, Pamela J. Greenberg, 21, of Commack was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated at 5:27 a.m. on Wantagh Avenue in Wantagh.
- On Feb. 23, Kenneth E. Pryor Jr. of Wantagh was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated on the corner of Seamans Neck Road and Parker Avenue in Levittown at 4:03 a.m.
- A stolen vehicle was reported at the Leaky Life Boat Bar on 2250 Seamans Neck Rd. in Seaford on Feb. 26. Police said the man left his left his 2009 black BMW running for about 20 minutes. When he returned the vehicle was discovered missing.
- A worker at Verizon Wireless on 3310 Sunrise Hwy in Wantagh reported to police on Feb. 25 that 16 cell phones were discovered missing from the store’s inventory. The missing cell phones are valued at $4,586
- On Feb. 27, Matthew S Metzdorff, 29 of Seaford was arrested on Paddock Road in Seaford and charged with driving while intoxicated and one vehicle and traffic law violation.
The information is taken directly from and Eighth Precint incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.