The following information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department's . A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- A man reported to police on June 6 a missing wallet from his 2008 black Honda parked on Jackson Avenue in Seaford. No damage to the vehicle was reported.
- The front and side windows of Sunrise Park Deli on 2016 Wantagh Ave., Wantagh were reported damaged on June 6.
- A man on Freeport Street in Wantagh reported on June 6 that his 2010 white Ford truck keyed while it was parked in the driveway.
- The rear window of a 2007 red Chevy parked on William Street in Wantagh on June 7 was reported shattered. No property was reported stolen.
- On June 9, Alan Jacoby, 33, of Atlantic Boulevard, Wantagh was arrested at the Nassau County headquarters in Seaford and charged with second-degree possession of a forged instrument.
- A concrete planter in font of on 2975 Merrick Road, Wantagh was reported damaged on June 9.
- An art deco spider and web created from wood and metal on display at the on 2225 Washington Ave., Seaford was reported damaged on June 10.
- A pocketbook, jewelry and credit cards were reported stolen from an unlocked 2004 tan Chevy Silverado parked on Elmer Street in Wantagh on June 10.
- A tent being used as temporary place of worship for on 1960 Jones Avenue North in Wantagh was reported damaged sometime between June 10-12 Police said the tent, which is being used as a church while a new congregation is under construction, was damaged by cutting the fabric and cash was removed from inside. The church stated that unknown suspect(s) gained entry into the tent three other times in the past three weeks.