The following information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department's and First Precinct. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- Property was reported stolen on May 22 from an unlocked 2007 white Chrystler van parked on Tiana Street in Seaford.
- Used cooking oil was reported removed on May 23 from a container at on 3457 Merrick Road in Wantagh.
- A bicicyle was reported stolen from the sometime between May 23-24.
- Vehicle doors were reported damaged on Old Mill Road in Wantagh sometime between May 25-26.
- Two tires were slashed on a 2002 white Ford Pick-up parked on Austin Avenue in Wantagh on May 27.
- On May 28, Thomas Bochichio, 38, of Bellmore was arrested on Melvin Place in Seaford and charged with driving while ability impaired and one vehicle and traffic law violation.