The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- At 4:40 p.m. on Dec. 2, unknown suspect(s) stole a cell phone from the complainant's vehicle on Sunrise Highway.
- On Dec. 2, between 5:30 p.m. and 6 p.m., unknown suspect(s) removed a handbag, jewelry, an iphone and other assorted personal items from an unlocked vehicle on Clarendon Avenue.
- On Nov. 30 at 4:45 p.m., unknown suspect(s) removed a camera from the complainant's unattended jacket at Arby’s.
- At 9:40 p.m. on Nov. 26, the complainant reported damage to the driver side mirror by unknown suspect(s) on Hughes Street.
- On Nov. 28 at 2:25 a.m., Francisco Justiniano, 40, of Lindenhurst, was arrested on Bellmore Avenue and charged with DWI and a violation of the vehicle and traffic law.
- On Nov. 29, between 12-7 a.m., plates were stolen off of a vehicle parked on Bangs Avenue in North Merrick.
- Sometime between 7 p.m. on Nov. 22 and 8 a.m. on Nov. 23, graffiti was found inside a vehicle on Merrick Avenue.
- Sometime between 4 a.m. and 7 a.m. on Nov. 28, police said that seven bottles of liquor were stolen fro Parkside Pub in Levittown, located at 357 Wantagh Ave.
- On Dec. 1, between 3-4 a.m., a window was broken on a vehicle that was parked on Amber Lane.
- Sometime between Nov. 27 and Dec. 2, federal signal emergency lights were stolen off a Town of Hempstead maintenance garage vehicle.