- Sometime between 8 a.m. on Sept. 10 and 8:15 p.m. on Sept. 13, a vehicle parked on South Seaman’s Neck Road was scratched.
- Sometime between Sept. 11 at 9:30 p.m. and Sept. 12 at 8:55 a.m., unknown person(s) threw eggs at the victim’s vehicle on Holly Road, causing paint to chip in multiple places.
- At 4 a.m. on Sept. 15, Robert Stanford, 39, of Jamaica, was arrested on Sunrise Highway and charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated and a violation of the vehicle and traffic law.
- A Massapequa man was arrested Thursday morning after his car struck a man and his dog and he allegedly fled the scene, police said. Click here for more.
- On Sept. 11 at 10:40 a.m., a wallet was stolen from complainant’s gym bag that was on a bench in the men’s locker room at XSport Fitness.
- On Sept. 11, between 10-10:12 p.m., an unknown male suspect stole merchandise from Macy’s.
- Sometime between 6 p.m. on Sept. 12 and 8 a.m. on Sept. 13, the complainant discovered the contents of his vehicle, which was parked on East Grove Street, rummaged through and noticed laptops missing. No damage to the vehicle was reported.
- On Sept. 10, at 12:20 p.m., a Floral Park woman was arrested for shoplifting at Macy’s and charged with petit larceny.
- On Sept. 10, at 11:45 a.m., a Westbury woman was arrested for shoplifting at Macy’s and charged with petit larceny.
- On Sept. 13, at 1 p.m., a Hempstead man was arrested at J.C. Penney and charged with petit larceny.
- On Sept. 13, at 9:10 p.m., an Amityville man was arrested for shoplifting at J.C. Penney and charged with petit larceny.
- On Sept. 10, between 7-9:50 p.m., unknown suspect(s) broke the rear windshield of the complainant's vehicle on Lois Place. No loss was reported.
- Sometime before 7:30 a.m. on Sept. 17, a motorcycle was stolen off of Sunrise Drive.
- Nassau County detectives are investigating a robbery at the 7-Eleven on Merritts Road in Farmingdale on Saturday morning. Click here for more.
- Nassau County Police have arrested three men in connection with the use of bogus credit cards that netted them more than $10,000 from banks in Plainview and Farmingdale Wednesday. Click here for more.
- On Sept. 14, between 7 p.m. and 8:30 p.m., a kayak rack was stolen on Railroad Avenue.
- Sometime between 8 p.m. on Sept. 13 and 9:30 a.m. on Sept. 14, a wallet and credit cards were stolen from a car on 5th Avenue.