The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- Nassau County detectives are investigating an assault at a saloon located along the Bellmore-Wantagh border Sunday night that left three men with head injuries including one in critical condition. Click here for the story.
- A Woodmere man was arrested Wednesday after he tried to lure two teenagers to his car in Bellmore on separate occasions. Click here for more information on that story.
- Nassau County Police arrived at Mepham High School in North Bellmore Wednesday morning to investigate a reported assault. Police said the investigation is ongoing. Click here for more.
- A Bellmore man was charged with possession of a dangerous weapon Friday while in custody at Nassau County Jail in East Meadow. Click here for the details on his arrest.
- Sometime between 5 p.m. on Oct. 11 and 7 a.m. on Oct. 12, National Grid/LIPA, located at 2400 Sunrise Highway, had copper wiring stolen off of one of its vehicles.
- Sometime between 5:17 p.m. on Oct. 11 and 7:07 a.m. on Oct. 12, items were removed from an unlocked vehicle that was parked on Grant Place in North Bellmore.
- On Oct. 12 at 2:14 p.m., a shoplifter escaped with $58 worth of stolen goods from Walgreens, located at 703 Newbridge Rd. in North Bellmore.
- A vehicle car window was broken on Oct. 10. The car was parked on Preston Road.
- On Oct. 10, items were removed from a car parked on 8th Street.
- A handicap permit was removed from a vehicle that was parked on Meadowwoods Drive on Oct. 14.
- On Oct. 16, a East Meadow man was arrested after he allegedly pointed a loaded rifle at a bartender after an altercation in an East Meadow bar. Click here for more information on story.
- Two men were arrested on Oct. 18 for a shooting and robbery that took place in East Massapequa the previous weekend. For more on story, click here.
- The Valero gas station in North Merrick was robbed at gunpoint for the second time in less than a year late Friday night, according to Nassau County Police. For more on story, click here.
- On Oct. 12, between 6 p.m. and 10:30 p.m., a residence on Lincoln Boulevard was broken into via the side door, and an unknown amount of cash was reportedly taken.
- On Oct. 10 at 11:38 p.m., Tiffany Cleaners, which is located at 1623 Merrick Road., was broken into. The suspect entered via the basement window, but police said that nothing was reported stolen.
- Sometime between 8:30 p.m. on Oct. 10 and 8:30 a.m. on Oct. 11, OM Shanti Yoga, which is located at 1812 Merrick Road, was broken into as well via the rear window. Police said cash was taken by the perpetrator.
- On Oct. 12 at 11:50 a.m., a shoplifter was arrested at Home Goods, which is located at 1644 Merrick Road. Ruth Riano, 71, of Freeport, was apprehended by cops at the scene.
- At 6 p.m. on Oct. 12, Brian Pitti, 40, of Merrick, was arrested for driving while intoxicated near the intersection of Hewlett Avenue and Elm Place in Merrick.
- On Oct. 1, five Visa gift cards were stolen from CVS on Wantagh Avenue in Levittown. For more on story, click here.
- On Oct. 3, five male subjects punched a victim and stole a blackberry on Wantagh Ave. in Levittown
- On Sept. 29, assorted jewelry and cash was stolen from Shelter Lane in Levittown.
- On Oct. 4, cash was removed from a jewelry box from a home on Knoll Lane. in Levittown.
- On Oct. 7, a lock box and cash was stolen from Segesta Pizza on Wantagh Avenue in Levittown.
- On Oct. 7, a car was reported stolen on Blackbird Lane in Levittown.
- The Nassau County Marine Bureau rescued four men who were forced to swim to shore after their boat flipped near the Great Island Channel in Seaford Thursday evening. For more on story, click here.
- Nassau County fire and police officials are investigating a blaze that broke out at a vacant home on Oakfield Avenue in the early morning hours of Oct. 15. For more on story, click here.