The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- A Bellmore man was arrested Tuesday morning after he was spotted acting erratically in North Bellmore. To hear more about how he allegedly tried to hide cocaine in his mouth when approached by police, click here.
- On Feb. 8, at 5:19 p.m., an unknown suspect allegedly stole the complainant's wallet while she was at the Women's Health Center, which is located at 2750 Merrick Rd. in Bellmore.
- On Feb. 7 at 9 a.m, an unknown caller attempted to scam a complainant that lives on West Alder Road in Bellmore with a fake lottery winning.
- On Feb. 4, Russo Giovanni attempted to remove $705 worth of items from Home Depot on Hempstead Turnpike without paying.
- The window of Dunkin Donuts on Merrick Avenue was shattered on Feb. 9.
- Sometime between Nov. 25, 2012 and Feb. 6, 2013, a complainant that lives on Dorothy Court in Merrick reported that jewelry and other items were stolen from her bedroom.
- On Feb. 6, at 12:56 p.m., Shikema Mays, 19, of Freeport, was arrested at Home Goods, which is located at 1644 Merrick Rd., and charged with petit larceny.