The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- An IPad was stolen from a car on Division Avenue on Jan. 30.
- A car was reported stolen from Millford Drive on Feb. 1.
- A homeless woman was arrested on burglary charges for allegedly breaking into the garage of the Getty Gas Station on 606 Wantagh Ave. on the night of Feb. 3.
- On Feb. 3, Karl Pichler, 42, of Bethpage was arrested near the intersection of Southberry Lane and Hempstead Turnpike and charged with driving while intoxicated and five vehicle and traffic violations.
- A flat screen television, XBox games, jewelry, IPad, video camera and a computer were stolen from a home on Valley Road on Feb. 4.
- Fifteen cell phones were stolen from Staples on Hempstead Turnpike on Feb. 4.
- Three Queens women were arrested on Feb. 5 at Meis Foot Spa on 378 North Wantagh Ave. along the Bethpage-Levittown border for illegally practicing massage therapy without a license. For more on story, click here.
- A Massapequa Park man was arrested on Feb. 1 and charged with dealing illegal Oxycodone pills in front of his Lake Shore Drive home. For more on story, click here.
- Three tires were reported slashed on a vehicle parked on Merrick Road on Feb. 1.
- One Feb. 6, Massapequa Park teen, who cops said was driving under the influence of drugs with younger teens in the car, was arrested under Leandra's Law on Fulton Street. For more on story, click here.