- Sometime between 1:30 a.m. on 10:30 a.m. on Aug. 7, Bar C in Levittown had its front window broken. After breaking in, suspect(s) stole cash and a cash register.
- At 2:33 a.m. on Aug. 9, Chens Chinese Buffet was broken into, and cash was stolen.
- On Aug. 12, at 2:20 p.m., an iPhone and a Samsung Galaxy were stolen from BJ’s in Levittown.
- At 7:09 p.m. on Aug. 9, a purse was stolen from a car that was parked at WalMart in Levittown.
- Sometime between 10 p.m. on Aug. 11 and 9 a.m. on Aug. 12, sunglasses and an iPod were stolen from a car on Timber Lane.
- A Massapequa man with a child in his car was arrested Saturday afternoon and charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated, Suffolk County Police said.
- Sometime between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Aug. 4, a home on Rita Court was broken into, and a laptop was stolen.
- On July 30, between 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m., three lockers were damaged at Xtreme Gym, and credit cars, an iPod, wallets, a cell phone and cash were taken.
- On July 31, while the complainant was playing basketball at Burns Park, police said their backpack was stolen.
- Sometime after 4:15 p.m. on July 31, a pocketbook, credit cards and cash were stolen from a vehicle on Cartwright Boulevard.
- On Aug. 1, at 3:20 p.m., an unknown person entered the victim’s vehicle while they were at Il Classico Restaurant, and jewelry was stolen.
- On Aug. 2, between 8:30 a.m. and 6:45 p.m., a catalytic converter was stolen from a vehicle that was parked at the Massapequa Park Long Island Rail Road station.
- Between 12:30-12:35 a.m. on Aug. 4, a victim parked his vehicle at 7-Eleven at Merrick Road and Roosevelt Boulevard. He left the windows open, and returned to find his wallet, cash, credit cards and personal papers missing.
- Sometime after 2 a.m. on Aug. 5, a think pad was stolen from a vehicle on Central Avenue.
- Sometime between 5-5:20 p.m. on Aug. 3, Gina Vigilante, 17, of Massapequa Park, was arrested at J.C. Penny and charged with petit larceny.
- On Aug. 11 at 5:07 p.m., Joneisha James, 22 of Roxbury, and Lamique Agard, 36, of Amityville, were arrested for shoplifting at Macy’s and charged with grand larceny and possession of burglar’s tools.