The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- Sometime between 10 p.m. on March 10 and 6 a.m. on March 11, a vehicle parked on Laux Place in North Bellmore was keyed, and the door was damaged.
- Sometime between 10:30 p.m. on March 16 and 8 a.m. on March 17, a vehicle parked on Linden Street in Bellmore had its rear window broken.
- On March 17, at 2:40 a.m., Richard Coleman, 33, of Massapequa, was arrested at the intersection of Sunrise Highway and Centre Lane and charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated and three violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- A cell phone that was left unattended on a table was stolen from Aura Night club on March 15.
- On March 16, items were removed from an unlocked car that was parked on Ramona Street.
- On March 15, at 5:45 p.m., a skimming device was discovered on an ATM machine at HSBC, which is located at 2106 Sunrise Highway in Merrick
- On March 17, at 10:25 p.m., Kaitlin McCabe, 24 of Merrick, was arrested at the intersection of Merrick Road and Merrick Avenue and charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- An East Hartford, Conn. woman was arrested on March 21 after she allegedly offered to perform a sexual act for money to a undercover detective at the Gateway Inn in Merrick, police said. For more details, click here.