The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- On Feb. 7, a car was stolen on Wolcott Road in Levittown.
- On Feb. 10, a window was broken on a car on Miller Place in Levittown.
- On Feb. 10, cash was reported stolen from South of the Border Restaurant on Wantagh Avenue in Levittown.
- Three Freeport men charged with an attempted burglary of the AT&T store on Sunrise Highway on Feb. 14. For more on story, click here.
- An alleged shoplifter armed with a stolen hand gun was arrested at Walmart in Massapequa on Feb. 16, according to Nassau County Police. For more on story, click here.
- Nassau Police identified a woman whose body was found outside a vacant home last Thursday.