The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- On March 19, a jacket that was left unattended in the boys locker room at Mepham High School was found torn apart.
- Sometime between 10 p.m. on March 18 and 10 a.m. on March 19, an unknown suspect scratched a vehicle's bumper while the car was parked on Grand Avenue.
- Sometime between March 22 and March 23, the rear window of a car parked on Newbridge Road was broken.
- On March 23, Gagandeep Singh, 19, of Hicksville was arrested after he allegedly displayed a fake FBI identification card while conducting a vehicle stop in East Meadow. For more details, click here.
- A Merrick man was arrested on March 24 after he allegedly used a massaging device to touch a female victim's genital area during a chiropractic exam, police said. Click here for more details on this story.
- Police are investigating multiple grand larcenies that occurred on the morning of March 21 in Merrick. Between 4:10 a.m. and 7:36 a.m., there were four incidents reported. The suspects removed four tires and rims from three separate vehicles. For more on this, click here.
- On March 23, a complainant realized that jewelry was missing from her residence on Lake End Road in Merrick, and she notified police.
- Sometime between 2 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. on March 23, a woman discovered that her car, which was parked in a driveway on Berkley Lane in Merrick, had its windows smashed. No loss was reported.