The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- On Feb. 19 between 6-10 p.m., a complainant parked at Applebee’s on Sunrise Highway said his window had been broken, and his cell phone, cash and other miscellaneous items had been stolen.
- Sometime between Nov. 1, 2012 and Feb. 24, unknown suspect(s) placed dirt in the fuel tanks at the Newbridge Road Park maintenance garage, which rendered them inoperable.
- Sometime between 10:30 p.m. on Feb. 19 and 3:30 p.m. on Feb. 20, a vehicle parked at Little Ceasar’s Pizza on Merrick Road was scratched by an unknown suspect.
- An unknown suspect broke the window of a vehicle that was parked in the Aura Nightclub parking lot sometime between Feb. 23 and Feb. 24. Items were also taken from the car.
- On Feb. 24, items were removed from a car parked in the East Meadow Plaza parking lot. The window was also
- Sometime between 9 p.m. on Feb. 20 and 10 a.m. on Feb. 21, an unknown person removed electronics from the victim’s vehicle, which was parked in his driveway on Cheryl Road.
- On Feb. 22 at 12:17 a.m., an unknown person removed a GPS from victim's vehicle on Whaleneck Drive in Merrick. The larceny was discovered by the reporting officer while canvassing the area for a suspicious person.
- On Feb. 21, between 8:30 a.m. and 7 p.m., long scratches found on car while parked on Benson Lane in Merrick.