The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- On Oct. 7, between 3:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m., a home on Hughes Street in Bellmore was broken into, and an unspecified amount of jewelry was stolen.
- On Oct. 5, at 4 p.m., Pedro A. Hernandez, of Roosevelt, and Jahmar M. Miller, of Uniondale, were arrested on Sunrise Highway in Bellmore and were charged with driving while intoxicated.
- Sometime between 7:19 p.m. on Sept. 30 and 7:07 a.m. on Oct. 1, a vehicle that was parked on Schernott Place in Bellmore had its tires punctured.
- Alfonso Marino, 63, on Bellmore was charged with possession of a dangerous weapon Friday while in custody at Nassau County Jail in East Meadow, where he was being housed following a Sept. 29 arrest on child pornography charges. Fore more on story, click here.
- Objects were thrown thorough a residence window and caused damage on Oct. 2. The house was located on Newbridge Road.
- Tires and rims were removed from a car that was parked on Bellmore Avenue on Oct. 4.
- On Oct. 5, Michael McNulty, 48, of East Meadow was arrested and charged with harassment in Long Beach.
- Five women were arrested at Fortune Foot Spa in Massapequa Park on Oct. 8 including one who has been charged with prostitution. For more on story, click here.
- On Oct. 6, a car was stolen from the parking lot of the CVS at 20 Broadway, police said. The theft occurred between 8:50 a.m. and 9:15 a.m.
- On Oct. 6, a home was burglarized on Glengariff Road in Massapequa Park, police said. The thief broke in through a front window and took jewelry, according to cops.
- Joseph Romano of Levittown, who is already in jail for scamming coin collectors out of $40 million, was accused this past week of attempting to hire a hit man to kill the federal judge and prosecutor responsible for his conviction. For more on story, click here.
- The driver of silver Jeep fled the scene and his passenger was arrested after crashing into two cars at the intersection of Constellation Road and Jerusalem Avenue at 3:15 p.m. on Oct. 10. For more on story, click here.
- On Oct. 6, Peter Divoni of Levittown was arrested at the 7-Eleven on 3615 Merrick Road in Seaford after police said he "forcefully and intentionally pushed the door open causing it to break off the frame.
- Actress Lindsay Lohan and her mother, Dina, had police called on them after the two allegedly got into a heated argument in North Merrick Wednesday morning. Click here for more on story.
- Sometime between midnight on Sept. 21 and 8 p.m. on Oct. 4, jewelry was stolen from a residence on Lippold Street in Merrick.
- Sometime between 4 p.m. on Oct. 2 and midnight on Oct. 4, miscellaneous items and electronics were stolen off of a boat while it was docked at the Blue Water Yacht Club in Merrick.
- A bicycle was stolen from a shed on Abby Road in Merrick. This incident happened sometime between Sept. 30 at 9 p.m. and Oct. 1 at midnight.
- On Oct. 4 between 1-6 p.m., a bicycle was stolen from a shed on Chestnut Street in Merrick.
- A bicycle was reported stolen from the Seaford Public Library on Oct. 4.
- On Oct. 6, Peter Divoni of Levittown was arrested at the 7-Eleven on 3615 Merrick Road in Seaford after police said he "forcefully and intentionally pushed the door open causing it to break off the frame."
- A charger, GPS and hands free device were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked on Washington Avenue in Seaford on Oct. 7.
- A bicycle was reported stolen from the front porch of a home on Smith Street in Wantagh on Sept. 29.