It always feels good to bring along a little piece of home when you head back to school.
Whether you’re just beginning the college experience as a freshman or you're returning to student life by attending grad school, let Wantagh-Seaford Patch help you stay in touch with your hometown while you’re away on campus. Here are a few ways you can continue to be plugged in on what's going on in Long Beach.
- Like us on Facebook: Let your newsfeed do the work as Wantagh-Seaford Patch posts information, photos and updates throughout the day.
- : Whether you own an iPhone or an Android, Patch has you covered. The iPhone app highlights the top five most relevant stories and blog posts of the moment. Patch Places for Android will help you get to know the cheapest restaurants and the best places for a night out in your new college town.
- Sign up for our newsletter: Whether you’re interested in the police-fire news or the latest school news from Wantagh and Seaford, the top headlines—including breaking news—will come straight to your inbox with our daily newsletter.
- Blog for Patch: It’s not all about us. We want to hear from you, too. Start a Patch blog to chronicle your adventures and keep in touch with your family, teachers and friends back home.
- Post an announcement: Make the dean’s list? Win a fancy scholarship? Then shout it from the rooftops by sharing it on Patch.
Pick the Best of the Best in Wantagh and Seaford With
Two Ways to Stay Connected to Wantagh-Seaford Patch:
- Subscribe to our newsletters to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- "Like" our Facebook page for updates throughout the day.