Update: Body Found in Car Is That of Jasmine…
St. William the Abbot Church
Drag box to select area
St. William the Abbot Church was founded in 1928 and saw large growth in parishioners after World War II as the population of Seaford increased. The church offers weekday and weekend Masses and confessions every Saturday. Religious education is offered as well as various ministries and sports activities. Connected to the church but located in a separate building across the street is the St. William the Abbot School, which serves students in first grade through eighth grade. The church is currently under the leadership of Rev. Robert L. Hayden and is part of the Diocese of Rockville Centre.
2000 Jackson Ave, Seaford, NY 11783
- Fax: 516-785-4824
- Hours: Masses: Mon - Fri, 8am, 9 am; Sat, 9am, 5pm, 7:30pm; Sun, 7:45am, 9:15am, 10:45am, 12:15pm
- Accessible: yes